Mach 429 Carbon Features
- Pivot-exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal mandrel technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly optimized frame design with the best stiffness to weight ratio in the class.
- 100mm travel dw-link? suspension design with position-sensitive anti-squat makes for a 29er that pedals, accelerates and handles like nothing else.
- Pivot specific, custom tuned Fox Float CTD shock technology: increased performance and adjustment range allows riders to quickly and easily adjust for changing course or ride conditions.
- Internal top tube shift cable routing with clean disc brake and dropper seat post routing.
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
Mach 429 Carbon 120mm Travel Fork
S M L XL A Seat Tube Length (C-T) 17.00 18.50 20.00 22.00 B Top Tube Length 23.00 24.00 24.75 25.60 C Head Tube Length 4.00 4.00 4.70 5.90 D Head Tube Angle 69.30¢X 69.30¢X 69.30¢X 69.30¢X E Seat Tube Angle 71.90¢X 71.90¢X 71.90¢X 71.90¢X F Chain Stay Length 17.65 17.65 17.65 17.65 G Bottom Bracket Height 13.00 13.00 13.00 13.00 H Standover Height 28.00 29.60 29.60 30.80 I Wheelbase 43.16 44.17 44.96 45.85 Stack 23.96 23.96 24.65 25.77 Reach 15.24 16.27 16.80 17.29