BMC?™s new 2019 Roadmachine X is the perfect companion for anyone looking for versatility, performance, and freedom. This bike does it all from tackling tough gravel roads to a comfortable commute on the road.
Debuted in 2016, the Roadmachine has always aimed to be a comfortable and versatile bike.? The classic BMC Swiss minimalist style is not sacrificed on the 2019 Roadmachine X. A clean, integrated aesthetic will let you know that this bike is all business and built for performance.
The Roadmachine encourages adventure both on the road and in customization. Hidden mounts for fenders and rear racks allow you to tailor this bike to your personal needs and taste.? The option of up to 34mm tires rather than the traditional 30mm will let you explore any road with confidence. With six different sizes, you can create theperfect Roadmachine X to fit all of your needs.
For the more adventurous rider, the Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Endurance technology will take the edge off even the toughest roads for a more forgiving ride and a high degree of vertical deflection. A 1x drivetrain and 40-tooth chainring along with internal cabling keeps things simple for maximum reliability.
Allroad Disc tubeless wheels with hydraulic disk brakes contribute to versatility safe and comfortable stopping power. Thanks to its stable geometry, an integrated chain guide, and a longer front end than BMC?™s typical road bike, you will always feel safe on that tricky terrain.? That comfort on tough surfaces does not mean that the BMC Roadmachine X will feel any less practical on the road. Short chainstays allow for rapid acceleration and its modern geometry allows for quick, sharp turning on asphalt.
For the rider seeking adventure and freedom, look no further than the 2019 BMC Roadmachine X. This bike will perform just as well on a back road adventure as a daily commute. No matter what weather, terrain, or road you come face to face with, the Roadmachine X will be ready to tackle it with you. This confident lightweight bike is ready for any challenge you throw its way.
- Frame: 12 x 142mm thru-axle (Shimano standard)
- Fork: 12 x 100mm thru-axle (Shimano standard); tapered steerer: 1-1/8??to 1-1/2?? disc-specific
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Flatmount standard 140 or 160 (F&R)
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount; replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: 34mm maximum width; (30mm w/ fender)
- Misc: Hidden fender mounts; rack mount compatible
- Sizes: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 1270g (54cm)
- Fork Weight: 420g (uncut)
ROADMACHINE X BIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Cassette?SRAM APEX, 11-42
- Chain?KMC X11-1
- Pedals?Not Included
- Rotors?SRAM Centerline, 160mm
- Tires?WTB Exposure, 700x34c
- Wheel - Front?Mavic Allroad Disc UST
- Wheel - Rear?Mavic Allroad Disc UST
- Frame Material?AI-13 Premium Triple-Butted, Hydroformed
- Fork?Roadmachine X Carbon, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Headset?Integrated, Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/2"
- Seatpost?BMC RSP 03, 27.2mm
- Front Derailleur?None
- Rear Derailleur?SRAM Rival 1
- Crankset?SRAM Rival 1, 40t
- Bottom Bracket?Pressfit 86
- Brake Calipers?SRAM Rival HRD
- Shifters / Levers?SRAM Rival 1 HRD
- Stem?BMC RSM01
- Handlebar?BMC RAB 03
- Saddle?Selle Royal 2075 HRN