The BMC Timemachine THREE is built for speed and features the same geometry as the Timemachine 01 ROAD ONE but at a lower price. Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting lowers the price but still provides easy and reliable gear changes. Aerodynamics is the key to the speed of this road bike. The design of the Timemachine will let you hit your maximum velocity without letting strong winds throw you off balance. Every part of this bike from the seatpost to hydration storage are as aerodynamic as possible.
The Timemachine ROAD 01 is aerodynamic through and through. Breaking away from the peloton will not be a hassle thanks to the Timemachine??¢s ability to cut through that pesky wind. The Timemachine ROAD 01 THREE is best suited for those flat sprint stages of your big race. The level of aerodynamics associated with this bike is in part thanks to advanced tube profiles, the ICS Aero cockpit, and an aerodynamic seatpost. It is equipped with T Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 62 Carbon wheels as well as disk brakes that will allow for comfortable braking at top speeds.
The TCC Speed fork of the Timemachine 01 uses BMC??¢s Tuned Compliance Concept. Added vertical compliance will help with comfort and control for those tough stages. That compliance also helps to dampen vibtration so you do not lose any of your pedaling efficiency to the road. Built with premium carbon, the frame is very stiff for your sprint, allowing for unrivaled power transfer. Speed is the main goal of the Timemachine and you will certainly feel it with the build of your bike.
The BMC Timemachine ROAD 01 is designed for efficiency and free speed. The redefined Position to Perform System (P2P) helps riders find their ideal contact points without sacrificing aerodynamics regardless of front saddle position. You will be able to reach your maximum velocity in your ideal position to experience the lightning fast ride that the Timemachine promises.
- Frame: 12x142mm thru-axle
Fork: ICS Specific
Integrated Aero Cover
Direct frontal flat mount disc brake (160mm only)
Rake: 45mm (54,56,58,61), 50mm (48&51)
Tapered steerer 1-1/8??a 1-1/4??/li>
Seatpost: Adjustable offset 0, 15, 30mm
Length: 210mm (48&51) and 270mm (54,56,58,61)
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm
- Misc.: Ultra-Light Thru-Axle Design (F&R=55g)
- Frame Weight: 980g
- Fork Weight: 410g
- Seatpost Weight: 190g
- Bottom Bracket Pressfit 86
- Brake Calipers Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-30
- Chain Shimano HG701
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000, 52/36
- Fork Timemachine Road 01 Aerodynamic Premium Carbon Disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material 01 Aerodynamic Premium Carbon, TCC Speed, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050
- Handlebar BMC ICS Aero
- Headset Integrated, Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4"
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050
- Rotors Shimano RT800, 160mm/140mm
- Saddle Fizik Arione R5 Kium
- Seatpost BMC Aero Post, 01 Premium Carbon
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070
- Stem BMC ICS Aero
- Tires Vittoria Corsa, 700x25c
- Wheel - Front DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT DB 62 Carbon
- Wheel - Rear DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT DB 62 Carbon
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Head Tube Angle||Stand Over Height||Wheel Size||Stack||Reach|