FREE TRI ITU SUIT
FOR OLYMPIC TO IRONMAN DISTANCES?
We made this suit to be compliant with ITU rules but with the fabrics, aerodynamics and cargo-carrying capacity to be ideal for 70.3 races, and even to win the odd Ironman World Championships, like Fred Van Lierde did in this suit in 2013. It has the fabrics, the pockets and the KISS Tri seat pad of our Free long-distance race suits to offer exceptional performance in a wide variety of races.
- SpeedFreak ventilated race fabric on front of upper portion
- Velocity Mesh back gives wind-tunnel-proven speed on the bike
- Rear 30cm YKK® zipper
- FreeAero 2 hydro- and aero-optimized pockets
- Soft-finish armholes to reduce chafing
- Instadry Speed fabric on short is fast in the swim with minimal water absorption
- KISS Tri seat pad is comfortable on the bike and virtually disappears on the run
- 2 small pockets on hip for nutrition during run
- GIRO Air leg gripper elastic