Fizik Aliante Gamma K:IUM Saddle
The Aliante is 1 of fi¡¦zi:k¡¦s 3 Spine Concept? Men's Road Saddle shapes. Of these 3, the Aliante shape is the widest and most longitudinally waved.
The Aliante Carbon K:ium is the top-of-the-line saddle available in this shape for those riders who require a K:ium rail (7x7mm). The carbon shell with Twin Flex? ¡¥sweet spot¡¦ at the centre, make this a lighter and stiffer alternative to the Aliante Gamma, whilst not compromising comfort.
Aliante Gamma is for The Bull: Rigid Spine.
- If you have a relatively low degree of spinal flexibility (more than 90 degrees between your straight legs and back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders¡¦ width apart), you are a Bull. Your degree of Spinal flexibility will top out quite quickly when attempting to adopt the performance position. For this reason you will rotate you pelvis fully.
- You will benefit from the increased curvature (support) of the Aliante shape.
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced with Twin Flex? ¡¥sweet spot¡¦ at the centre
- Rail: K:ium
- Scuff guards on either side towards rear of saddle
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 140mm
- Weight: 259g