Mach 5.7 Carbon Features
- Pivot-exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal mandrel technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly optimized frame design with the best stiffness to weight ratio in the class.
- 5.7¡¨(145mm) with 26¡¨ wheels or 5.2¡¨(133mm) travel with the new 27.5¡¨ conversion. The dw-link? suspension design features position-sensitive anti-squat allowing us to achieve the stable handling and increased cornering benefits of a lower bottom bracket with more travel, all with better pedaling efficiency and a plusher feel.
- Pivot-specific, custom tuned Fox Float CTD shock technology: increased performance and adjustment range allows riders to quickly and easily adjust for changing course or ride conditions.
- Under top tube shift cable routing with clean disc brake and dropper seat post routing.
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
How wide of a tire can I run on the Mach 5.7 Carbon?
In the 26¡¨ wheels version, you can run most 26¡¨ X 2.3¡¨ tires on the market. With the 27.5¡¨ conversion, we use the Maxxis Ardent Race 2.2 in our complete bike builds. With the 27.5¡¨ conversion, vertical tire clearance is somewhat limited so although there may be some larger tires that fit, rim width and tire manufacture sizing call outs and tire inconsistency can result in huge difference among both tire brands and individual tires. On the 27.5¡¨ conversion bike, if you are running anything other than our recommended specification, we suggest you check the fit with your chosen rim and tire combination to make sure it has proper clearance before riding. Wider rims can allow the use of a slightly bigger tire diameter in some cases.
Mach 5.7 Carbon
|A||Seat Tube Length (C-T)||14.50||16.50||18.50||20.50||21.80|
|B||Top Tube Length||21.50||22.60||23.20||24.20||24.75|
|C||Head Tube Length||3.50||4.50||4.85||5.70||7.00|
|D||Head Tube Angle||67.10¢X||67.10¢X||67.10¢X||67.10¢X||67.10¢X|
|E||Seat Tube Angle||71.50¢X||71.10¢X||71.10¢X||71.10¢X||71.10¢X|
|F||Chain Stay Length||16.85||16.85||16.85||16.85||16.85|
|G||Bottom Bracket Height||14.37||14.37||14.37||14.37||14.37|