The goal of the BMC Timemachine ROAD 01 was simply to build the fastest road bike ever. On straights and rolling terrain, you will be able to break away from the pack on this aerodynamic machine. The minimization of road vibrations and top of the line power transfer will allow you to reach your maximum potential speed. The BMC Timemachine ROAD 01 ushers in a new era of speed.
The aerodynamic design of the Timemachine ROAD 01 will allow you to face winds head on without losing stability or speed. This will give you the confidence to lead the peloton or sprint alone on a straight. The Timemachine ROAD 01 is the weapon of choice for many professional riders on flatter or sprint-heavy stages. The level of aerodynamics associated with this bike is in part thanks to advanced tube profiles, the ICS Aero cockpit, and an aerodynamic seatpost. Every single part of this bike is designed to help you cut through the wind at top speeds.
The TCC Speed Fork on the BMC Timemachine ROAD 01 is not only built to be as aerodynamic as possible, but it also has improved compliance and control. The fork will allow you to handle the Timemachine at top speeds thanks to its added vertical compliance. Constructed with premium carbon, this frame keeps its weight as light as possible and is stiff in all the right places, creating maximum power transfer. The Timemachine is built to access free speed and you will feel plenty with its state-of-the-art design.
The BMC Timemachine ROAD 01 is built to keep its rider in the most efficient position for free speed. The redefined Position to Perform System (P2P), helps riders find their ideal contact points without sacrificing aerodynamics regardless of front saddle position. Finding your perfect position with ease on this aerodynamic frame will allow you reach maximum velocity.
With your BMC Timemachine ROAD 01, you can be confident that you will reach the maximum speed that you are physically capable of. The aerodynamics of each part of the bike make wind almost a non-factor so you can focus on your speed. This efficient bike is built to access free speed to help you sprint like never before.
- Frame: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: ICS Specific, Integrated Aero Cover, Direct frontal flat mount disc brake (160mm only), Rake: 45mm (54,56,58,61), 50mm (48&51), 12x100mm thru-axle, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” a 1-1/4”
- Seatpost: Adjustable offset 0, 15, 30mm, Length: 210mm (48&51) and 270mm (54,56,58,61)
- Brakes: (F) Direct frontal Flat Mount (160mm only),(R) Flat Mount Standard 140/160mm
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm
- Misc.: Ultra Light Thru-Axle Design (F&R=55g)
- Frame Weight: 980g
- Fork Weight: 410g
- Seatpost Weight: 190g
- Bottom Bracket Type Pressfit 86 Required
- Fork Timemachine Road 01 Aerodynamic Premium Carbon Disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material 01 Aerodynamic Premium Carbon, TCC Speed, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Front Derailleur Type Braze-On Required
- Handlebar BMC ICS Aero
- Headset Integrated, Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4"
- Saddle Fizik Arione R1 Carbon
- Seatpost BMC Aero Post, 01 Premium Carbon
- Stem BMC ICS Aero
|Size||Seat Tube (c-c)||Seat Tube (c-t)||Top Tube Length||Head Tube Length||Chain Stay Length||Seat Tube Angle||Head Tube Angle||Stand Over Height||Wheel Size||Stack||Reach|