Bora One 35 Disc Brake
Campagnolo has developed a totally reworked disc brake version of the Bora??One that transfers skills and knowhow gained in years of experience and introduces a new logic and innovative technologies to ensure unprecedented results.
The Bora??One Disc Brake is the most sophisticated carbon wheel on the market and one of the few specifically designed for disc brake systems.
?Extremely light yet stiff, resistant to shock and perfectly balanced, this wheel is available in in clincher and tubular versions, with a 35 mm rim: a versatile wheel for any kind of route.
- Number of spokes: 24 front and 24 (G3) rear
- RDB Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- AFS - front HH12 / rear HH12-142
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- USB bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 142mm (rear)
- Hub material: Aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm/35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24,2 mm/23,5
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Wheel for tubular tyre
- Wheel for clincher tyre
The Bora??One 35 DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Wheel-holding bag
- Tool kit: Spoke wrench and spoke holder
- Clincher tyre assembly lever
- User manual
No accessories provided
- The price refers to the suggeted retail price
- The price refers to the model in its cheapest configuration (ex. hub, type of tires)
- The price refers both to the product and to the all package
The weight refers to the couple of wheels and does not include the quick release, the rim tape, the identity card and the hub caps