BORA ULTRA 35
In answer to great request from Nairo Quintana and the other champions using Campagnolo, the Bora Ultra 35 is the best wheel out there in terms of performance uphill and on mixed routes.
Its 35 mm profile makes it an extremely light carbon wheel that however guarantees remarkable aerodynamic benefits.
Campagnolo offers the Bora Ultra 35 in both clincher and tubular versions, extending the versatility of what is described as the best carbon wheel on the market also to cyclists who prefer the easy management of clinchers.
But this is not all as innovative AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, guaranteeing shorter stopping distances and excellent modularity of braking power.
Thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo guarantees its Pro-Tour champions.
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear™/DRSC™ geometry
- Aluminum nipples
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Tubolare 1170 g
- Copertoncino 1360 g
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Carbon hub
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 35mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular or Clincher wheel
The Bora™ Bora™ Ultra 35 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish
- Valve extender (only for tubular)
- User manual
No accessories provided
The weight refers to the couple of wheels and does not include the quick release, the rim tape, the identity card and the hub caps