BETA ROS JACKET
As summer turns to autumn we still have a few months of amazing riding, but when we have to start dressing warmer we miss the freedom of wearing just a jersey. That's why we made this jacket. We used the lightest, stretchiest fabrics we have to make a jacket that cuts out most of the wind, remains highly breathable, provides remarkably high levels of water protection, and just basically disappears so you don't really notice it.
This is a performance piece, so we've kept it focused on the task at hand. There's nothing superfluous on it, unless you consider the big reflective panel on the back to be unnecessary. We don't. We've given it a close-to-body fit so there's no fabric flapping in the wind, which also helps keep the jacket warmer. The pockets are generous and easily reachable, the zip slides easily, and the logoing is discreet.
WHAT IT IS
This thin wind and splash barrier provides a surprising amount of warmth while being so light and stretchy you'll hardly notice it. Race fit for performance on fast autumn and spring rides on any terrain.
- Polartec® NeoShell® 4-way-stretch fabric on front and upper sleeves is windproof, waterproof and highly breathable
- Nano Flex Light woven fabric on back is highly breathable while blocking wind and splashes from light rain or wet roads
- Close-to-body cut remains very comfortable thanks to 4-way stretch of all fabrics
- YKK® Vislon® zipper is easy sliding for quick ventilation control
- 3 rear pockets
- Large reflective panel at lower back
- 8°-18 °C / 46°-64°F
- Weight:212 g