The Castelli Elemento Lite Jacket combines unrivalled breathability, insulation and lightweight construction in a single garment that enables you to tackle winter training on your best form. Bred from the world of mountaineering but refined for riding, this is an astonishing feat of fabric construction.
Castelli give the Elemento Lite Jacket their highest rating for both insulation and breathability. It is comprised of three distinct layers of dedicated fabric ??a synthetic down inner which is warm but also breathable, and two woven layers which are retain some permeability to keep you at the optimal temperature on the bike.
A water-repellent finish keeps moderate foul weather at bay, whilst the pleated stretch panels on the sides, elbows and wrists ensure a close fit but give you freedom of movement on longer climbs or descents out of the saddle.
If you??¢re looking for an all-out race-ready winter jacket then you might want to consider the Alpha Light or Perfetto jackets, but if you value a technical garment that gives you lasting comfort and a slightly looser fit for winter training then the Elemento Lite is your ideal match.
- Top-tier insulation and breathability for winter riding
- Three-layer synthetic down and woven fabric construction
- Pleated sides, elbows and wrists for greater freedom of movement
- Perfectly suited to 0?c - 12?c
- Water repellent finish and highly windproof composition
- Three pockets on the rear