The Castelli Free Aero W Bibshort Rosso Corsa women's wetsuit features Vortex fabric with dimples on the legs for aerodynamic performance. In the inner part of the legs wears Forza fabric with 38% Lycra for a perfect fit. In addition, every detail
of this bib has been applied to compete: muscular support, aerodynamic fit, comfort so you can concentrate on using all your energy, weight reduced to the minimum and the leg ending that does not compress and does not cut the circulation of the blood.
Even the printable panels have been expanded to offer more space to the sponsors. It has been created for women who compete, paying special attention to the performance in the races. It has a specific fit for women and the same goes for the straps
and the front construction.?
It incorporates the Progetto X2 Air pad that offers excellent comfort. This pad is made with a perforated and soft foam layer to help ventilate and maintain the coolest, freshest regions, allowing air to flow directly onto the surface fabric. The multi-density cushion layer of the pad is on the other side of the foam, it is also made of a single block of foam, without any type of cut, and without the need for compression to create the different sections. The cushion layer also has 3 gel inserts, two at the support points when sitting and a third at the back. A perfect cushion for long cycling sessions of the highest level.?
- Vortex fabric with dimples on the legs for aerodynamic performance?
- Forza fabric on the inside of the legs with 38% Lycra for a perfect fit?
- Flat suspenders with Carré construction for minimum clogging and maximum comfort?
- Leg termination with GiroAir grid elastic band for greater distributed grip on a wider surface?
- Flat seams?
- Reflective details on the back?
- New Progetto X2 Air women's pad for even greater comfort
Due to COVID-19, delivery will be temporarily delayed 3-5 business days.