DT Swiss EX 1750 Spline MTB Front Wheel
Enduro stands for pedaling up and a lot of adrenaline down. Featuring tubeless ready rims, forged and butted aero spokes paired with convertible high end Ratchet System®hubs, the EX 1750 SPLINE® is just the right tool for the job.
- Spline Technology: With straight pull spokes and use specific lacing, superlight hubs as well as high end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE®wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner
- Straightpull Technology: The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel
- Tire type: Clincher tubeless ready
- Valve hole: Presta Ø 6.5mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Hub axle system: 20/110mm TA
- Disc Mount: IS (6-Bolt)
- Spokes: DT Aerolite
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock® aluminium
- Lacing: 3-cross
- Tire dimension: 1.9" - 2.5"
- Included: 15mm endcaps, tubeless valve
- Weight: 825g (27.5")