The first KOO collection is designed specifically to work seamlessly with KASK cycling helmets.
Kask KOO open glasses also feature easily-removable, interchangeable lenses for year-round optimum vision when cycling. The design also includes an ¡¥Airflow Active System¡¦ which means the lenses can be tilted at three different angles to adjust the position of the glasses on your face. Flexible temples should also improve the fitting without interfering with comfort.
The sunglasses are constructed of polycarbonate with each component 100% made in Italy. Attention to detail has been paramount with lenses manufactured by the renowned lens maker Zeiss.
- Frame made of polycarbonate in 12 colors
- Removable Zeiss lenses with an ingenious release system
- 100% Made in Italy
- Designed to ensure the best possible visual horizon, minimizing contact with face
- The rods bent by turning on the hub
- Very flexible, rods are extremely comfortable
- Nose pad in soft rubber adjustable in two positions (also a smaller hake)
- Airflow Active System, the frame and the Zeiss lenses may be inclined in three different positions, to allow the best air flow, avoiding misting and enabling the rider to have an optimal vision field