Every pedal rotation has a single purpose: to propel you forward. You already know that nobody applies constant, even force throughout the pedal stroke, but you believe consistency is key. With a nod toward mountain biking´s relatively recent beginnings, ROTOR wanted to complement its product range by offering you round noQX1 76BCD rings in addition to oval Q-Rings for your mountain bike. 0% ovality noQX1 chainrings for your 1x cranks offer the same performance benefits inherent in traditional round rings.
Weight: 65g per 32t
Sizes: 32t, 34t 76mm BCD
- Alternating wide/narrow single ring tooth profile
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Aero design and reinforced rigidity
- Designed to work with all 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed groupsets
- Compatible Spiders are available for ROTOR, SRAM, Specialized and Cannondale F-Si Ai crankset.